Contact for general card enquiries
Direct your enquiries to Visa Premium Services by clicking here. A team member will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.
Got a Visa Front Line Access Reservation question?
Clicking here and a team member will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible. During peak times please allow up to 24 business hours for a response.
Travel insurance enquiries
The travel insurance benefit is provided by your card issuer, and policies may vary, so please do contact your card issuer for more information or to obtain a PDS.
1. What is Visa Premium Services?
Visa premium Services is a programme designed to provide Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders with access to exclusive offers from some of the world's greatest brands. All current offers are available through the programme website at www.visapremium.com.au.
2. How do I get a Visa Platinum, Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card?
Contact your financial institution to see if they have a Visa Platinum, Visa Signature or Visa Infinite product that suits your needs.
3. Who can access the Visa Premium website?
Anyone can access the website, however to purchase an offer individuals must pay with a valid Visa Platinum, Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card.
4. What types of offers are available on the Visa Premium website?
Members can book concert and theatre tickets before they go on sale to the general public, and access to some of the best seats in the house.
5. Where do the offers come from?
Offers are provided by Visa Premium’s participating partners. Visa has negotiated special deals directly with these partners exclusively for Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders.
6. Who are Visa Premium’s partners?
Program partners include Ticketek, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Starwood Hotels and many more. New partners are being regularly added.
7. Who are the offers available to?
All offers are available to Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders in Australia.
8. How can I find what exclusive offers are available?
Offers will be available at the website at www.visapremium.com.au. Make sure you also register to receive monthly email updates of exclusive offers for Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders.
9. How often do the offers change on the Visa Premium website?
Offers will be updated frequently - sometimes daily! It will depend on when program partners make deals available. In the case of concerts and events, there may be last minute offers available at short notice.
10. How can cardholders purchase a Visa Premium offer?
Simply click through to the relevant offer page on the Visa Premium website for full details. In most cases this will click through to one of our partner sites for online purchase, although some will be available by telephone by quoting a promotional code or at specific partner outlets. Payment for all offers will need to be made on a valid Visa Platinum, Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card.
11. What if I have a query or complaint about a particular offer?
Please email Visa Premium by clicking here.
12. How do I unsubscribe from receiving Visa Premium emails?
Click here to unsubscribe
Visa Front Line Access FAQ’s
1 What is Visa Front Line Access?
Visa Front Line Access is an exclusive service that allows Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders to reserve and purchase tickets to selected events before they go on sale to the general public.
2. Do I need to register to Visa Front Line Access?
Yes, but first, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders must register for FREE at www.visapremium.com.au. Once registered to Visa Premium you will receive a unique 6-digit code, which will allow you to purchase tickets using Visa Front Line Access. After you have registered to Visa Premium, you must also register to Visa Front Line Access. Click here to register to Visa Front Line Access
3. Do I need to be a My Ticketek member to access Visa Front Line Access?
You need to sign-up to Visa Front Line Access powered by Ticketek to access this service. Please note that your standard My Ticketek username and password will not give you access to Visa Front Line Access.
4. Can I register for Visa Front Line Access over the phone?
No. You must register online at www.visapremium.com.au. Once registered you will receive a unique code, which will allow you to purchase tickets available through Visa Front Line Access. After you have registered to Visa Premium, you must also register to Visa Front Line Access. Click here to register to Visa Front Line Access
5. How do I get the unique code so I can access Visa Front Line Access service?
Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders can register at www.visapremium.com.au to receive a unique code. Don’t forget that you must also be registered to Visa Front Line Access. Click here to register
6. I have forgotten my Visa Premium unique code; can I get this sent to me?
Click here to request your unique code to be resent.
7. My Visa Premium unique code isn't working, what do I do?
Click here to have your Unique Code resent to you.
8. I haven't received the email to let me know the tickets are on sale. What do I do?
An email will be sent to those who have reserved tickets during the Visa Front Line Access window for that event. A follow up email will be sent prior to the Visa Front Line Access presale. Go to Manage Preferences and ensure that the email address you have supplied is correct.
9. Can I reserve tickets for events and then purchase tickets through a Ticketek Agency?
No. Tickets can only be purchased online or over the phone through the customer service centre: 1300 888 102
10. Can I change the quantities of tickets I have reserved?
Yes. You can edit the number of tickets you have requested tickets for while the event is displayed on Visa Front Line Access. A ticket limit per customer is set for each event.
11. Why are there no event dates shown for some of the waitlisted events?
Concerts dates move around frequently prior to tickets going on-sale. All event dates will be made available to you by the time you receive your eDM and/or SMS communications confirming the purchase window for your waitlisted event. Note that from time to time, due to unforeseen circumstances some events listed on Visa Front Line Access will not proceed.
12. Why are there no ticket prices showing for the waitlisted events?
The ticket prices for each waitlisted event will be ready to view when you receive your eDM and/or SMS communications outlining the purchase window for your waitlisted event.
13. Can I still buy tickets during the pre-sale if I haven't reserved tickets for an event?
Only if you have reserved tickets during the Visa Front Line Access window can you then purchase tickets during the Visa Front Line Access purchase window. Of course once tickets go on sale to the general public you can try to purchase tickets via www.ticketek.com.au.
14. How often are new events listed?
New events will be added to Visa Front Line Access regularly. Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders will be sent details for when new events are added and are advised to visit www.visapremium.com.au for updates.
15 Are all events included on Visa Front Line Access?
No. The events included on Visa Front Line Access are specifically selected for Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders.
16. Why aren't all the venues included for each event?
Only venues that Ticketek supplies ticketing services to are available through Visa Front Line Access.
17. How much does it cost to receive SMS reminders?
SMS reminders are charged at 55c per message.
18. Why is there a premium on top of the ticket price?
A premium fee is applied to ensure allocation of seating prior to the sale of tickets to the general public. The details of the priority access premium fee will be communicated to the cardholder during the ticket purchase pipeline and prior to your ticket sale being concluded.
19. Why is there only one ticket price category available for an event?
Only top quality tickets are made available through Visa Front Line Access. This ensures selections of great seats are made available for the cardholder. Tickets in other price categories will be available during the general public on sale at www.ticketek.com.au
20. Do I have to purchase tickets that I have reserved?
No. Reserving tickets does not mean you are committed to purchase. We do ask however if you do change your mind that you release your reserved tickets from the event you no longer wish to attend to enable other cardholders to request the tickets.
21. When will I receive my tickets?
Delivery methods for tickets will vary on the event and selection you make at time of purchase. For most events tickets will not be sent out until after the general release of tickets. If, after a reasonable amount of time you have not received your tickets or have a general question about a Visa Front Line Access offer, please contact our dedicated customer service line on 1300 888 102.
22. How do I unsubscribe from receiving Visa Front Line Access email notifications?
Click here to unsubscribe.